An electronic book (E-book), also known as an e-book or e-book, is a digitally available book publication that includes text, images, or both. Converts to a digital format for reading on any digital device such as a computer screen or mobile device. Ebook is an abbreviation for “electronic book or digital book”, and uses a computer, mobile device, or ebook reader to display the book for a long time. E-books have many digital “pages” through which people can navigate, and often e-books packaged as PDF documents are more read so that they can be easily sent from one user to another. An ebook is an electronic version of a standard print book that can be browsed using a laptop, computer, phone, or using an ebook reader. An e-book reader can be a software or application package application used on laptops and mobiles, such as Microsoft, Adobe’s free reader application. However, the most standard technique for obtaining an ebook is to read the ebook’s downloadable file or alternative reading material from an Internet website from a user’s laptop, mobile, or reading device. Typically, e-books can be downloaded in 2 minutes or less.
Some e-books can be downloaded for free or at a low cost, however, the cost of many e-books – particularly bestsellers – is almost like that of hardcover books, and is usually higher. For example, Barnes, Biography, Motivational, Marketing, and most of Noble’s e-books are comparable in value to their traditional print editions. It provides instant access to a book by downloading it over the Internet. The book can be read on a computer, e-reader (eg, BookBon, Amazon Kindle), smartphone or tablet. An ebook can be published in various file formats, for example, plain text, PDF, rich text formats, image files, and others. Over two decades, the trend of print and e-book sales on the Internet has grown rapidly. Is growing, where readers buy traditional paper books and e-books on websites using the e-commerce system. With print books, readers are increasingly browsing through images of book covers on publisher or bookstore websites and selecting and ordering titles online; The paper books are then delivered to the reader by mail or any other delivery service. With e-books, users can browse through online titles, and then when they select the title and order, the e-book can be sent to them online or the user can download the e-book immediately. is. In early 2010, e-books launched the U.S. Was sold in I started beating the data of the overall publication very strongly.
The main reasons for people buying e-books are possibly lower prices, increased comfort (as they can buy from home or mobile devices) and a larger selection of titles. With e-books, “electronic bookmarks make it easy to reference, and e-book readers can allow the user to annotate pages. Although fictional and non-fictional books come in e-book formats, technical content Especially suited to E. ” Book distribution because it is [electronically] searchable for the keyword. Also, for programming books, some examples can be copied. The volume of e-book readings worldwide is increasing very rapidly. As of 2014, 30% of adults had read. An e-book compared to 23% in 2013. This number is continuously increasing. According to one data, 50% of US adults had an e-reader or tablet as of 2014, while 30% had such devices. So you can get an idea from this data that according to the speed with which the internet is reaching the people, the number of people falling on the ebook is constantly increasing. Understand this, you have an ever-expanding way of marketing and you are a big market for ebook marketing where you can reach a lot of people through ebook marketing and grow your business or brand..
Objectives of E-book Marketing
There are many reasons a company or business can implement e-book marketing solutions. If these reasons are due to any other marketing practice, then it is not surprising that practically every company aims to win the customers’ minds and also to give confidence in the minds of the customers. Under this, all work is focused on the purpose that any type of e-book marketing is no exception but a necessity. However, if we believe that the purpose of income is to create, then we will easily come to the conclusion that this objective is very clear and generally. You should be fully aware of what money is spent on retention and what you can spend, especially in the context of the budget you have set for marketing purposes. How exactly will the resulting objectives work?
If you look at the market, your objective is to keep it clear and keep it in the right direction and that objective can be defined accurately. Some marketers agree that increasing lead and turning it into customers is a different thing. Although I agree with his opinion.
Depending on your brand or business, some marketing agrees that generating happens on its own. Making them very high and turning them into customers is completely the next event.
According to me, some purpose is to start e-book marketing.
* Good philosophy of brand or business in e-book
* Easily understand the brand or business in the e-book
* Make the brand or business attractive to the customer in the e-book
* Used to make a brand or business famous with e-book
* Use of eBooks to raise awareness in favor of brand or business
* Rate the quality of the brand or business in the e-book
* Show business aggressively for brand or business in eBook
* To achieve smart and advanced lead generation
* Attracting attention to increasing customer
* Create image as the industry leader
* Enhancing Customer Agreement
* Establish comfortable dealing with customers
* Understanding customer retention
* Perfect Business eBook Design
* E-book delivery to every new eclipse
* Brand or business loyalty to customers in eBooks
There is also some question – if your goal is old marketing, then what is the need for e-book marketing? The answer is that traditional methods are not compatible with the current needs of businesses, companies. If you have evaluated which of the above marketing objectives is important to the company or not, then you will learn that everyone wants to sell their goods and brand, regardless of the size of the industry, company, and market, or business Without doing it, we know that these are many challenges, even if many companies try to win the customer. The decline of customers with advertising content is becoming less effective. We are flexible not only for the number of external messages but also for more or less classic forms of display. There are more and more advertisements, but fewer advertisers.
When reading e-mails from our partners, we need to filter the promotions, and while visiting our favorite websites, we must search for content among aggressive banners. Can it work properly? Inbound marketing 1 is an option based on the assumption that customers will come to us on their own and customers will be interested if we provide them with interesting content. Instead of harassing and often misleading them by advertising, we find them ourselves
And it works best if we are able to present the content to them or not. What currently interests them and what do they need? It is already a subject of assessment. It is not difficult to make this approach ambitious, as the effective implementation of e-book marketing is actually an art that attracts online readers.
I am telling you about some of the forms of eBooks, so you know some of these options. Telling you about the 10 formats of eBooks, however, are actually talking about eBook marketing, except for the remaining 2-3 formats (PDF, EBUP, and AZW) formats are not useful for eBook marketing. Yes, about 80% of people use the PDF format for marketing, for you, we’re going to take a look at those ten. But the ebook is not useful at all for marketing.
1. PDF (.pdf)
PDF, also known as a portable document format, PDF is technically considered an actual ebook by our definition but is a format that most people are familiar with. Created by Adobe, PDF is known for its ease of use and ability to custom layout. Because they hold their format and are considered refractory, they can be difficult to read on a small screen. Despite this, PDFs are still one of the most commonly used e-book formats, especially for marketers. PDF among e-book formats is the most popular.
2. EPUB (.e-pub)
An EPUB (electronic publication) is the most widely supported format between logos and can be read on a wide variety of devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets, and most e-readers. EPUB files are mirrored, making them easier to read and easier to read on smaller e-books. And this format is read worldwide. You can also use this format for e-book marketing.
3. AZW (.azw)
AZW files were developed by Amazon my company for their Kindle eReaders. These files can store complex content such as bookmarks, annotations, and highlights. But the use of AZW files is limited to Kindle or device with Kindle apps. And you can not sayad it used computer, smartphone, tablet. Additively, they can only be accessed from the Amazon online bookstore. Then you cannot use it at all for e-book marketing as per marketing.
Like EPUB (.e-pub), the MOBI format extended beyond the old OEB format. The French company Mobipocket withdrew it in 2000 and formed the basis of its Mobipocket reader software.
Amazon bought the company in 2005 and had been running Amazon for 11 years. In October 2016, Amazon finally shut down Mobipocket’s website and server, but the e-book’s MOBI format still continues.
There are some important differences between EPUB and MOBI which, more often than not, is not an open standard and is not available to people in public life.
Once again, this may occur as an exception. Then you are not able to use it for e-book marketing in terms of marketing.
Another common Apple compay is the ebook format, which you are absolutely unlikely to market in e-book at IBA. It is a format used privately for books created in Apple’s iBooks Author App. Technically, this format resembles EPUB’s. However, this requires you to rely on custom widget code in the Apple Books app to use it, and this eBook format is not universally available on all e-readers. Remember this, this format is only used for books written in the iBooks Author of Apple Books. Once again, this may occur as an exception. Then you are not able to use it for e-book marketing in terms of marketing.
DJVU is popular in the scientific community, it can only be used by most scientists, researchers. It claims a compression that works about 10 times better and faster than PDF; It can store more than 100 black and white scans for less than a megabyte. But this format is not for the common people, so then you can not think of e-book marketing. You cannot use it at all for e-book marketing in terms of marketing.
LRS, LRF, and LRX are file extensions for the broadband eBook format. They were proprietary formats created by the Sony company for use in their eBook readers category. LRS is now an open standard, but LRF and LRX have been discontinued. Despite this, Sony has dropped all three formats in favor of EPUB. So according to this, you cannot think of it for e-book marketing. According to marketing, the e-book cannot be used for marketing at all.
LIT was Microsoft’s proprietary ebook format. When DRM-enabled, books are read-only on the Microsoft Reader app. In 2011, Microsoft discontinued the LIT format. The reader disappeared earlier this year.
The rich text format is compatible with every e-reader on the market. This has an advantage over TXT because of its ability to retain special characters and their support for reflecting and text formatting. So according to this, you cannot think about e-book marketing. Marketing wise, an e-book cannot be used for marketing at all.
XML-based FB2 made its debut in Russia. It is common among e-book collectors for the ability to store metadata in e-book collections. It can easily be used as a storage format. It can be useful in its own private sector ie Russia only if you are from Russia and you do business in Russia, then you can trust this e-book format once for e-book marketing, yet you There is no possibility of getting more responses. You can try it only in Russia but PDF is most popular for e-book marketing.
Benefits E-book Marketing?
1. Instead of traditional form marketers. People attract the attention of others through display advertisements on media websites, blogs, emails, e-books or others. In short, companies also positively reflect their business on most e-book marketing, such as when a brand pays millions of dollars for a super-effective advertisement, they notice which medium marketing market Is able to build its own audience and attract their attention while employing influence. E-book marketing is also included in all mediums. When you write content to sell your product or it appears on your website, it is shown on different platforms, then any customer has to go through two or three steps after visiting your website. Looks at the content, then analyzes its content, then compares it to the quality of its product, then thinks about the purchase, then finally determines whether the content is immediate or not. Can one hundred percent unique and excellent quality be able to deliver just pure information about your product and brand information to be able to attract customers There are many sources out of which e-book marketing is very effective. As fast as technology is growing, the number of online visitors is also increasing, so it is a great way to share a blog or website of your business with everyone, you can also share it through the e-book, and It is like a gift that keeps on giving. 2. Creating eBook Content Creating a blog post on the topic of the website that begins to increase organic traffic to your site after it is published is to focus on topics that will be relevant to your target audience forever. This helps your blogging efforts reach your business or company to the customer. You can reach more customers by converting your blog or content into an e-book. Keep in mind that the more content you attract for e-book marketing, the greater the conversion of people. 3. Cost of e-book marketing E-book marketing is more effective than many traditional outbound marketing tactics, so e-book marketing is usually easier to start and more popular with new customers who are tired of traditional advertising messages, so this strategy often includes those Expenses are included. Which helps to reduce, which reduces the time spent, which confounds leaders and customers. In fact, e-book marketing costs 65% less than outbound marketing, even though e-book marketing sometimes exceeds the lead by 3 times. 4. Attractive content is expected to increase your customers significantly. If you design an attractive e-book, you can attract more of your customers. So that your customers start visiting the pages of your business’s website and your chances of making a purchase will also increase greatly because you have told them the things that attract them to their liking and attractive content. 5. Targeted e-book content can help you reach a customer. When it comes to reaching online consumers, it becomes necessary for us to consider how we target consumers who like the product on your business website. Many people do not come to buy, who come and show their interest in them, then it is very important that your e-book can reflect their choice in content. After identifying them, you need to provide them a good quality of different types of e-book content on the website, so that it attracts you again and keeps coming to your website and sharing it with others and For this, you need to know the latest news of your business. With e-book marketing, you can attract people to more platforms like social media sharing.